Elektrans started its commercial arm in 2007 to cater to the growing needs of their owners on the commercial front.
With our huge net work in India, Asia and Europe and our excellent rapport with both the owners and the shippers / Charterers Elektrans forms a great bridge between the two for all types of commercial activities.
Our recent accomplishment in successfully fixing MR tankers with Indian Oil major on Spot and Time Charter has boosted the confidence of our clients and paved the way towards fresh and wider business opportunity.
- 24/7 operations and commercial management.
- Total Commercial solution in the best interests of owners and shippers/ charterers.
- Large Service network within India, Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- Reliability and excellence in dedicated service.
- Owner centric policies to Ensures a win-win situation for all associates.
- Team Lead by entrepreneur of industry repute.
The commercial management team undertakes the following services for the clients:
- Proposing viable business plans for owners.
- Tax advice for cabotage and foreign trade.
- Assist participation in the Tonnage tax scheme.
- Pre – fixture, including the negotiation of charter parties.
- Voyage estimates and monitoring.
- Appointment and engagement with agents on behalf of principals.
- Bunker Purchase and other related services on behalf of owners.
- - Complete commercial operation of vessels.
- - Lay time calculation and hire / off hire statements.
- Calculation and Collection of freight on behalf of the owners.
- Post fixtures monitoring and closures.
- - Final closure of voyage accounts.
- - Management of charter party disputes.
- Advice on P&I Clubs and help secure insurance.
Elektrans aspires to continuously improve their services and provide a towering level of excellence and satisfaction to all their customers.
For further information on our services, please email: chartering@ elekransshipping.net
CHARTERING & BROKING
The Company offers Commercial Management & Broking for the Bulk trade operating in/out of India.
The Company offers the following services:
- Competitive broking of dry cargo.
- Operation of dry cargo vessels on behalf of charters.
- Commercial management of dry cargo vessels.